Let’s Talk With Lakshmee is a dynamic weekly 30-minute talk show, which puts the spotlight on the Indo-Caribbean experience in the U.S. and beyond. Through exciting interviews with the hottest entertainers, entrepreneurs, business leaders, politicians and movers and shakers in the community, Let’s Talk shows the spice and flavor of a diaspora which is here to stay.
Recent guests have included:
- Machel Monatano - World Famous Soca Singer
- Bharat Jagdeo - Former President of Guyana
- Konshens - Reggae Singer
- Shivnarine Chanderpaul - Cricketer
- Mahadeo Shivraj - Film and TV Actor, Director and Producer
- Katha Cato - Director of The Queens World Film Festival
- Tulsi Gabbard - Congress Woman and Many more...
The program has received critical acclaim since premiering on February 14th, 2010. You can catch the show on:
1. ITV Gold (20 States in America)
2. NTN - Guyana Premiere TV Station (400K)
3. TBN - Suriname (400K)
4. YouTube - 40K - 50K (Weekly)
5. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter